Acai powder is packed with flavour, so a little goes a long way, making this homemade version much more cost-effective than dining out.Try enjoying these as a light, refreshing breakfast, or as a satisfying midday snack or healthy after dinner treat.
- 3 tbsp graze Brazilian acai powder
- 2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- sliced any fruit you fancy
- Bee pollen
- raw coconut flakes
- 1 punnet graze baobab & raspberry clusters
Place the frozen fruits, acai powder, and almond milk in a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth, adding extra almond milk as needed to achieve a frozen yoghurt consistency.
Spoon the acai mixture into bowls or jars and top with sliced fruit, bee pollen, unsweetened coconut flakes, baobab and raspberry clusters and a drizzle of honey (if desired).